Sometimes modern websites require to operate like full-grown applications. React makes that possible. React applications have an internal data-structure (state) and page elements (components) that represent the data. If the state changes, the relevant components update.
The data-driven and only-update-if-needed properties of React are great. Page reloads are a thing of the past, and only applicable data is exchanged with backend-systems. React applications respond instantly, resulting in a pleasant user-experience.
React enforces structured code and state management. Therefore it is the fitting framework to create rich and interactive user-interfaces. Additional advantages are:
- Components are reusable. React applications are known for their structured code and visual consistency.
- React applications are data-driven and make automated testing easy. It means quality-assurance and stability.
- Websites can be written as single-page applications or replace just a small part of an existing webpage.
- The data-driven approach makes React an excellent team-player. It can connect to backend-systems to exchange data.
Four Digits React services
Four Digits has a lot of experience with React applications. Some examples are:
- Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- Energy-saving calculators
- User interfaces in embedded software
- Route planners