Who we are
He is steady as a rock and always there where needed. He is gifted with the talent to signal bottlenecks and to adequately resolve these. As reliable as a diesel engine till he invites you over for a Halloween party…
Very sociable and outgoing. The perfect ‘catcher’: Maarten is hands-on and is keen to solve anything. Shows a high level of communication, balancing and organisational skills, from both a front-end and back-end perspective. He is excellent company during World Cup football matches.
Progressive and always well-informed about the most recent developments. He is able to get to the bottom of complex techniques and makes the right combinations which results into a working product. Also acts as a sounding board who lends a magnificent ear.
Roel is straightforward, driven and above all a hard-core technician. His in-depth knowledge of Plone, Zope and Linux makes him a perfect trouble-shooter at Four Digits.
A jack-of-all-trades with a great passion for the organisation and presentation of our Silicon Alley seminars. Empathic, communicative and with a broad range of interests: absolutely the best sidekick during a pub quiz!
A stout fellow and perhaps the most friendly Digit who roams our premises. He is calm but analytical and quick to understand. He knows how to approach matters from another angle, coming up with original solutions.
Ludolf has has an incredible drive to learn and discover new stuff. This, combined with his background in aerospace engineering and Pedagogical Science, makes him unique and very pleasant company.
Thijs is a real frontender, with a big smile he makes complex CSS and HTML look simple. Loves to simplify coding by using tools like Yeoman, Grunt, Jade and LESS.
Tom knows his way around in the backend. Creating unit-tests and his drive for completing tasks makes Tom the prefect match for Four Digits.
Working at Four Digits?
By now, Four Digits has become an established name in our line of business. We get challenging but exciting projects, for which we use various technologies. We only program in Python. Usually we work with CMS Plone, but we also deliver projects with the use of Pyramid and Django. We have both short-term and long-term projects, ranging from one week to several years. Our customers include organisations such as Humanitas, KNMP and Avira (Germany).
We aim to expand our network. We maintain contact with freelancers and with other companies in our surroundings. We organise meetings for knowledge sharing, and we are actively involved in the CMS Plone community. We provide co-working space on the ground floor of our office, and our relations gladly make use of this facility. Our twitter account @fourdigits gives you some idea of what is going on in our business.
Our new colleague:
- is able to work in a team and act as a flexible multitasker, not just as a developer and project manager, but also by carrying out support, marketing or sales tasks;
- has a proactive attitude, is critical, eager to learn, and structured;
- is customer-friendly in various ways (support, consultancy, project management);
- has knowledge of and experience with object oriented programming;
- has experience or an interest in: scrum, continuous integration, pair programming, unit testing.
- many possibilities for personal development and own initiatives;
- a full-time job (32-40 hours);
- market-rate employment conditions and salary, depending on education and work experience;
- an inspiring business culture with all of us working as a team;
- interesting projects for various customers.